Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Back with Apologies for Being Away So Long

Things got kind of hectic around the last two months of the year in 2009 and I couldn't quite give enough time to maintaining this blog. We will attempt to do better in the future. As stated in previous blogs, I will post websites that I consider interesting to me and that I may consider to be interesting to those reading this blog.

In the past I have tried to post a blog every time I found a new site or wrote a new article. I think the entries are going to be a bit less frequent now. Most likely I will post only about once per week. Articles I write for Suite101.com will be listed monthly in a single blog entry. This should cut down on the time needed for blogging. If a picture happens to make itself available and is appropriate and easy to obtain, I'll pop it in. Otherwise images will no longer be included in each post.

I should be starting this new system within the next week. In the meantime, please let us know what you think of the materials we post. If you like a piece let us know, if you don't let us know that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment